Wardie Interviews Scar (Two Wheel Power Hour)

Thanks, Paul...who knows (?) maybe we'll get to ride together before Reno!!!

:cheerleader:

YOU KNOW, with all this talk about the Stampede, it's very likely that ever LEO in 4 states is going to be staking out every road in and out of Reno.....:snap: Great interview Scar!

YOU KNOW, with all this talk about the Stampede, it's very likely that ever LEO in 4 states is going to be staking out every road in and out of Reno.....:snap: Great interview Scar!

Yeah...I think the Stampede is the weekend immediately following "Street Vibrations", which is a Harley event, so our protectors will probably still be in place from the preceding weekend...:laugh: Anyway...

Not to be a 'buzz-kill' or anything, but that's why it's VERY important that everyone obeys the law!!!

While there, we will be guests of the City of Reno and the State of Nevada, and we will conduct ourselves as mature adults. :beerchug:

We'd like to be asked back!

Hey, bro...thanks very much for the props. :beerchug:

In answer to your question, yes. I've contacted and invited Speed Channel and PowerTV.com for video, and all the major print media to attend/cover the Stampede. I suspect that once they are able to see that the number of attendees is nearer projection, they'll definitely take note. Admittedly, the economy has effected every facet of nearly all of our lives, and the media is little different. Travel budgets just aren't what they once were.

If it comes down to it, and I've already planned this out, I will write the coverage myself and submit it to the print media with Rick Clemson's photographs included and credited. I'm engaging a videographer to document the event; my first meeting with him is tomorrow evening (4/7/09).

As far as you getting back to SoCal...well...I look forward to that day, too! We'll roll out the carpet for you just we have for those who have preceded you here.

Thanks again, bro.

Thank you very much too!:beerchug:

Yeah...I think the Stampede is the weekend immediately following "Street Vibrations", which is a Harley event, so our protectors will probably still be in place from the preceding weekend...:laugh: Anyway...

Not to be a 'buzz-kill' or anything, but that's why it's VERY important that everyone obeys the law!!!

While there, we will be guests of the City of Reno and the State of Nevada, and we will conduct ourselves as mature adults. :beerchug:

We'd like to be asked back!
Just for clarification, Street Vibrations is in September, more Harleys than you have ever seen in one area converge on the Reno/Carson City area by the thousands, literally. Immediately following our Stampede event is one of the biggest week long classic car events in the USA.............Hot August Nights. Ohhhhh, how I love that one, you can always drum up big blocks sportin' blowers on the highway for a bit of, shall we say, spirited fun. :laugh:

Last edited:
Just for clarification, Street Vibrations is in September, more Harleys than you have ever seen in one area converge on the Reno/Carson City area by the thousands, literally. Immediately following our Stampede event is one of the biggest week long classic car events in the USA.............Hot August Nights. Ohhhhh, how I love that one, you can always drum up big blocks sportin' blowers on the highway for a bit of, shall we say, spirited fun. :laugh:

Well just a little 'off' on the Street Vibrations, eh? Regardless, I think it's in our best interest to advertise maturity and responsibility as a standard mode of operation, no? Yes!

Thanks, Jimbo...we're countin' down!!! :beerchug:

Well just a little 'off' on the Street Vibrations, eh? Regardless, I think it's in our best interest to advertise maturity and responsibility as a standard mode of operation, no? Yes!

Thanks, Jimbo...we're countin' down!!! :beerchug:
Indeed we are counting down, soon to be in double digits! :thumbsup:
Yikes..............as I sit here typing this, I glance out my window towards the west at the Sierra Nevada Mountains..............one slight problem, can't see them! It's SNOWING up there again! I guess I should have bought a snow mobile instead of a busa!! :banghead:
Oh well, it'll be clear sailing and mid 90 degree weather during the Stampede!

Indeed we are counting down, soon to be in double digits! :thumbsup:
Yikes..............as I sit here typing this, I glance out my window towards the west at the Sierra Nevada Mountains..............one slight problem, can't see them! It's SNOWING up there again! I guess I should have bought a snow mobile instead of a busa!! :banghead:
Oh well, it'll be clear sailing and mid 90 degree weather during the Stampede!

Snow? Snow, you say? I think I saw that once on TV. :laugh: :rofl:

tick tock tick tock tick tock... :laugh:

Excellant Job Scar ... I can't say anything anyone else hasn't retorted about your interview .. :thumbsup: .. as Ambassador for the Busa/cycles .. you be the one ..Brother. :bowdown::bowdown:

Back