2010 Power Hour Interview (Part 2)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Here's the 2nd part of the title-identified interview.

Wardie's just a great guy and I really appreciate him availing.

Thanks, Wardie!

:beerchug:

- 2010 Power Hour Interview Part 2[/url]

:beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Scar this is Kiriah, Bubba's daughter, I just wanna tell you that was such a cool interview. I enjoyed listening to the radio show and watching the vid.
Its so cool to hear someones voice (that I know) on the radio! haha:laugh:
hope to see ya again soon!
--Kiriah

Last edited:
Hey Scar this is Kiriah, Bubba's daughter, I just wanna tell you that was such a cool interview. I enjoyed listening to the radio show and watching the vid.
Its so cool to hear someones voice (that I know) on the radio! haha:laugh:
hope to see ya again soon!
--Kiriah

Hey, Sunshine! How are you?

I'm glad you liked the interview. Wardie's such a great guy for inviting me back for another 'go' on the 2Wheel Power Hour.

I hope to see you again soon, too, Kiriah... Maybe lunch in Newport Beach again...?

:cheerleader:

Dear Blondeonabusa

It's actually live on the internet also at 6PM east on Tuesday. www.570wkbn.com when the web site is up click on "on air" icon scroll down to two wheel power hour and click on. Once it's up save it as a favorite so you don't have to go through the stuff to get there.

Look at top right hand corner of the page. Where it says listen live or something to that affect click on and follow directions. Not that hard, in fact took longer to type that it does toi get there.

As always, lookin' good Scar! Keep up the good work my friend! Looking forward to riding with you again come Stampede time in August! Yippeeee!! :beerchug:

Dear Blondeonabusa

It's actually live on the internet also at 6PM east on Tuesday. www.570wkbn.com when the web site is up click on "on air" icon scroll down to two wheel power hour and click on. Once it's up save it as a favorite so you don't have to go through the stuff to get there.

Look at top right hand corner of the page. Where it says listen live or something to that affect click on and follow directions. Not that hard, in fact took longer to type that it does toi get there.

thanks for that tid bit Larry..I'll have to check it out! :thumbsup:

Back