Wanted to say Hi

Time4Ride

Donating Member
Registered
I just joined and wanted to say hello. I have a 2003 Busa with about 11,000 miles on it.

Nothing major done to it, a Micron Full exhaust, TopGun undertail, lowered 1.5" and a few other appearance Mods.

I have been lurking here a bit to see what kind of group you are, and you seem like a good bunch of Busa-holics! Other groups out there seem to be a little immature.

I am trying to post a pic of the bike, we will see what happens!

Busa_Side_1.jpg

Congrats and Welcome aboard....BusaHolics huh......geeeez wonder where that came from...roflmao....have fun enjoy
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the board! Cool, another Florida guy. I live a couple hundred miles south of you now, but I used to live up there off of San Pablo Rd. If you get the chance to head south, hit me up.

Any chance you might attend the bash in April?

I actually am up in Jax for only a couple of years. I lived in W. Palm Beach for a long time.

I do get down that way frequently to visit good friends including another Busa rider. Great Bike for a 300 mile cruise !!

Not sure about April, will see what the misses wants. She rides an R6. Busa is too big for her at 5' 1" and 107 lbs...

Welcome aboard. This group is mature
rock.gif
Have you read many posts?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 j/k
Great group here.

laugh.gif

Back