want to see something gross *WARNING, NASTY DO NOT CLICK*

Dude!!!!

I can't believe that dude let them cut on him,

He musn't have insurance. Holy crap that was gross, but funny.

for a cyst it aint that bad. i never had one that big but ive had 2 cut before. the lady behind me gagged. it was awesome.

Looked like a grub worm coming out of there. :laugh:

Yea i hope the used a little alcohol afterward to clean it up.

mine was better,but i went to the doctors.they had to cut and stuff it.
that was my hip,it was hard to wear pants and to walk.

IMG_0054.jpg

I had cellulitis in my foot once from stepping through a 40oz bottle at a concert.... my foot at first had a small hole in it that I thought nothing of... after a week of just cleaning it and bandaging it my foot swelled to the size of a football easily... the second I got to the hospital they rushed me into surgery... hooked me up to IVs and sliced me open... it was flowing like a waterfall for well over 5 mins more blood and white crap and puss came out then I could ever imagine... the doctor said if I waited a little longer I could of got blood poisoning and died... point being is if you ever get crazy swelling go to the doctor I would never suggest the home remedy like this video...

3 things...

1. How did you stumble onto that vid?

2. Why didnt they buy gloves?

3. Well, at least they didnt eat it!:laugh: Considering the title...:whistle:

Dude that is epic!

I used to be a USMC doc and would cut my Marines open all the time for cellulitus (Skin infection) and get that same result! Used to eat lunch while doing it because I had so many patients. Bomb burrito in one hand and scalpel in the other!

My Bassett Hound used to get sebaceous cysts EXACTLY like the guy in that video!! They stunk. They would never just drain normally either; the best tactic was to (now I am discussing floppy skinned bassett) get up under the cyst as far as you can and apply pressure outward. Then all that nasty smelling cottage cheese mess just starts swirling out. It is so gross.

Back