Want to Buy Silkolene Pro 4 Plus

drumminman

Donating Member
Registered
Time for the spring oil change and I'd like to stay with Silkolene, but no one around here seems to stock it.

I've been running 10W40 Pro 4 SX and the Busa loves it
super.gif

TIA
cool.gif

Oneida Suzuki, KneeDraggers, but they both kill you on shipping.

I recently found another link I was going to try this year but It's at home, can get it for you later.

Silkolene rocks..............but pricey.
SHOCKED.gif

Thanks.

I've found a couple of places, but don't know anything about them.

Pricey but, the Busa loves it!

race.gif

Here ya go.  I think I'm going to try this place this year.  I ordered form KneeDraggers the last 2 times and shipping was killer.

I carry it. If you want shoot me a pm and Ill get ya a price on it.

Josh

(Jester0769 @ Mar. 03 2007,11:26) I carry it. If you want shoot me a pm and Ill get ya a price on it.

Josh
Josh, you are the man !!!

Sticker Shock! ! !
AAAssjani.gif

Silkolene Pro 4 Plus has now gone to a retail of $75 for the 4L container!

Everyone I called had a lower price on the internet, but "no stock". When they receive their "next shipment" it will sell at the new price.

WTH, I ordered it anyway just to see what a 100% ester high dollar motor oil will do for the Busa. As I was told the Silkolene Pro 4 SX I've been so happy with has some ester base stock, but not 100%.

I read with interest Mountainmotors post on the new Redline mc oils. I may have to try those next.

Thanks everyone!
cool.gif

I have a bud that I get the exotics through for cost . Mark up is huge at dealer level .

Next time you guys buy a new bike right before deal is done say that you want to be able to buy any oil Parts Unlimited carries at 10% over .

Just don't post special prices .

BTW , is the Silkolene still red in color ? Been awhile since I used it . Really good oil it is .

(drumminman @ Mar. 06 2007,15:24) As I was told the Silkolene Pro 4 SX I've been so happy with has some ester base stock, but not 100%.
Seal compatability is why . Too much ester and seal swell is not held in check . Must have some PAO to offset .

PAO alone would shrink seals w/o being mediated .

Yes, I had PM'd Jester about his response to this post. I checked the link I gave you earlier that was $10.99 a Litre and in just the matter of those few days, it's now $15.99 a Litre.

Where did you call, I was just checking RonAyers and Oneida? Where did you order from?

I better jump soon.

Back