Registered
Suzuki Motor Company Lottery Promotion
Suzuki House,N60 Raffles Place,
Beijing,China (ASIA DISTRICT).
===================================
Our Reference: SUK 2011/206013-11.
Our Batch: 28/00591/SUK

Dear Lucky Winner,

This is to inform you that your email ID have won you a prize money of USD$800,000.00(Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)for this new Year Lottery promotion which is organized by Suzuki Motor Company,Your Email-ID was selected by the Microsoft Corporation which Always Supplied Suzuki Company With Fifty Thousand Email Addresses Of Active Internet Users Yearly, And Your Email Address Was Submitted as one Of the Active Internet Users For the Year 2010.After Email Address are Been Submitted to us for the Random Selection By Microsoft Corporation,we only select five people as our winners,through electronic balloting System without the winner applying.
These are your identification numbers:

Ref: SUk/206013/11
Batch: 28/00591/SUk
Winning number: SUk/09777/90

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM
------------------------------------
1.Full Name:
2.Contact Address:
3.Sex:
4.Date Of Birth:
5.Marital Status:
6.Country:
7.State:
8.City:
10.Occupation:
11.Telephone Number:

To file for your claim, please fill and submit your verification form to our fiduciary manager immediately via email.

(CLAIMS MANAGER)

Contact Person: Dr Andy Chen
Email: suzukilotto_ppromo2011@yahoo.com.cn
Congratulation Once More And Please Do Not Forget to help the poor in the society when Suzuki Company makes you a Beneficiary.
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs.Eunice Wang
Promotion Online Announcer,
Suzuki Motor Company,
China,(ASIA DISTRICT).

[6vt72mrdueu]

Don't you just love a good scam :rofl:

Someone who obviously has some inteligence, access to a dictionary,a thesuarus and spell check...

...but still types BAD ENGRISH. :laugh:

Sometimes if I have a spare 30 seconds to waste,I'll bang off a reply.Usually goes something like this:

"Thank kind people.Are you sure I cant send you some funds for the bank transfer fees or just for your time".

Thanks again,

Herman Munster
1313 Mockingbird Lane
Los' Wages,Nevada
OU812

P.S. Wife Lilly,and son Eddie are so excited.

RSD.

They make me wish I knew how to send viruses I get those things and ones about jobs all the time

I guess 2 small companies like Microsoft and Suzuki arent large enough to have their own email support they have to use Yahoo... :rofl:

Back