Wally world sells busa's!!!

Had mine for a year now, aslo have 30 other 1/8 scale bikes and 50 cars. Wife won't let me get anymore!!!! If you go to Sam's club about a month before Christmas thay have them on sale for $10, cars only though.:beerchug:

I have to have one of those, I will even tell my wife that I cannot stand to have only one bike and I am going out to buy another Busa......she should enjoy that.

Let us know how that conversation turns out.....haha! :stoopid:

I have a couple Busas plus other bikes and cars.Wife gets mad every time I pic one up in the store. I have the large and small versions. I moded one of the biger ones close to my bike.

3 dicast.jpg

3dicast1.jpg

I think I have a problem with these. Have three big busas, two meduim ones, and on small yellow one. Here is the whole collection though. The big and medium busas are all together on the right side. the small busa is in the middle. I group all the bikes together by manufacuter. lol.

Toys 004.jpg

Toys 001.jpg

Toys 003.jpg

I have yet to find the black/burgandy 06 in any kind of model. If anyone ever finds one of these in that color...BUY IT!! I'll pay you back! :thumbsup:

Back