Check out who did 100 miles with me this morning (pics)

Hey sleepless, how was the store in Rock Hill, SC last week. I am dying to go there now. I'ts only a couple hours for me.

Hey sleepless, how was the store in Rock Hill, SC last week. I am dying to go there now. I'ts only a couple hours for me.

Jesse is in New York with his Family right now.

He wished he was on the Bike! :laugh:

I remember him saying that the store was closed due to the Memorial Day Holiday.

Hey sleepless, how was the store in Rock Hill, SC last week. I am dying to go there now. It's only a couple hours for me.
We didn't make it all the way to Rock Hill. The storm came early. We just passed Union Grove, NC exit when the storm came so we took the very next exit and turned around then we stopped and took a break there.

sleeples reds club can be called Team Pledge! :cheerleader: I see sponsorships in the works
:rofl:

Jesse is in New York with his Family right now.

He wished he was on the Bike! :laugh:

We're still here in Poughkeepsie, NY for my kid's karate tournament. Left at 4:30am and got here just before 10:00am.

They're on break right now so I'm able to check in with you guys. We'll be home sometime tonight.

We might go for a ride tomorrow, Deejay. I'll let you know later tonight.

Last edited:
Hey sleepless can you post up a pic from the drivers seat looking forward with your fog lights on and then another with them off to show the difference. I would like to get some but they are too high for me unless they make a huge difference.
Thanks

I was just getting off from work at the bar at that time. Thanks for sharing the pics with all of us.

Back