Waiting on the dealership!!!

That means I have to wait a bit longer.... :banghead:

Guess I can't do much riding in Ohio for a couple more months anyhow.
I know a good finance guy in Ohio that will hook you up with a low interest rate. You have a sizeable down payment, your payments would be next to nothing.

I know a good finance guy in Ohio that will hook you up with a low interest rate. You have a sizeable down payment, your payments would be next to nothing.

You just don't know how tempting that is!! I've saved the money to buy one straight out around 5-6k, but I really don't know if I want to pay that much straight out. Even though I'll spend extra money financing, I think I much rather have the money in my account just for piece of mind and pay the bike off in about 2 years to save on interest cost.

Does the guy you know work for a specific dealership or is he with a bank where he can pretty much work with any dealership or loan for private sellers?

This has me thinking about finance now.... I have tons of education regarding the subject but would really like to talk to some of you who have been through this and have experience to share being that I'm a young guy. If anyone is willing to talk, send me a pm and I'll leave my number with you.

Thanks.

LOL, you guys are gonna get tired of me.

I just spoke with the dealership again regarding the 2003 Copper Busa with 10k miles. They assure me that it's in tip top shape. It comes with a 30 day warranty and an option for extended warranty. I got them down to $5,799 otd. I think I may go check it out on Friday or Sat and if all is good, she's coming home with me. Think the price is a good one?

Here's a picture of her even though its not mine, YET.

busa.jpg
[/IMG]

I just spoke with the dealership again regarding the 2003 Copper Busa with 10k miles. They assure me that it's in tip top shape. It comes with a 30 day warranty and an option for extended warranty. I got them down to $5,799 otd. I think I may go check it out on Friday or Sat and if all is good, she's coming home with me. Think the price is a good one?

Here's a picture of her even though its not mine, YET.

busa.jpg
[/IMG]
Did you talk to my money man?

Yup, I spoke with him. He has my info and will be calling me back in the next couple of days.

The blue book on the bike above is $6200. You guys really think the price i have is too much? That price includes tags, title, and taxes.

That is the problem. Most people don't have a clue what OTD means in you state. What do the tags title and taxes cost? It does not sound too far out of line to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talk to Honda East and tell them what you are thinking about doing before you do anything else.

Tags, title, and taxes will run roughly $500, I'm getting the bike somewhere around $5200-$5300.

I plan on heading up to the toledo area this weekend so I'll stop by Honda East and run it by them or I may just give them a ring tomorrow. Is there someone in particular that you have worked with in the past that I should try and speak with?

What's with the black vinyl up by the front signal? That's not stock is it? Is it hiding something???

jtjohns, send a pm to Honda East Justin
He'll hook you up with someone.
:thumbsup:

What's with the black vinyl up by the front signal? That's not stock is it? Is it hiding something???

jtjohns, send a pm to Honda East Justin
He'll hook you up with someone.
:thumbsup:

I'm not sure if its stock or not. Haven't seen it in person yet. I posted a message on the Honda East thread for Justin. Hopefully I'll get to speak with him or someone tomorrow.

There's always gonna be a better deal, but for $5200/$5300 before tax, tag, title, that's not bad at all. If you like it and don't find anything else, it's a fair price...especially from a dealer! A clean low mileage Busa is definately worth 5K.

I just spoke with the dealership again regarding the 2003 Copper Busa with 10k miles. They assure me that it's in tip top shape. It comes with a 30 day warranty and an option for extended warranty. I got them down to $5,799 otd. Think the price is a good one?

Not really when you just said this a few threads ago, Spoke with another guy today that has an 04 Red ltd that has just under 7k miles and he said his bottom dollar was 5,800. Not bad, I just don't know how much I like all that RED.

To be honest I would go with the newer version with lesser miles. Just sounds like common sense to me unless there was something wrong with the bike. And on the other hand if you found a gen 2 for what, 8k and you dont take it, let me know I would buy a second one for that price.

justin from honda east toledo may be able to help you out and there a sponsor here. if you are stuck on the copper and really dig it, then go for it. if you are comfortable with that price than it was a good deal. i don't think 10k miles is a huge issue as long as there are no significant problems with the motor. i've read in the past years that these puppies will reach the 99k marker and then some so don't dwell on mileage. :beerchug: post pic's when you grab one.

Just made an offer of 8k for an 08 with 1700 miles, completely stock!! I'll hear back from the guy this afternoon.

I've been talking back and forth with a guy today that's selling his 08 orange/black with 1700 miles. He's asking $8500 for it and I can get him to budge. The bike is completely stock.

Do you guys think this is the right deal? My thinking is that although this is basically a brand new bike, for $8500 I can get a low mile 08/09 that already has pipes and other mods that I dont have to pay for.

Opinions need asap.

Back