Waiting on my GSX1300R to arrive...

OB_Kamikaze

Registered
I just found out that my local dealer(Rosenau Powersports) is only getting 8 Hayabusas,guess whos number 8 on the waiting list,you got it,ME,I think I'll name it 8 of 8(I like Star Trek)I'm new the this board,but I already see the trolls surfacing,best thing is to just ignore them,I don't give a rats ass about a ZX12,a Blackbird,or a R1,I'm sure they are nice bikes,but I'm here to talk `Busas!!!

Black `Busa on the way.

Only 8, most dealers at the Las Vegas meeting last October ordered 2 (yes two). My dealer here ordered 10, now he would like 20.

All should be delivered by the 1st week of July, at tleast this is what Suzuki told everyone (with a letter in the mail).

Originally they were suppose to get 6,but somehow they are receiving 8,a friend of mine already picked up number 5.

I have never seen a bike wanted so bad. It seems suzuki is teasing us. They send a few out at a time to keep people wanting them. My friend paid cash up front and he is being told he has to wait until the new batch comes in. So far, I have only seen two in Buffalo, NY Home of the Sabres. My black one and one Gold one.

Take care and ride safe.. I got my bus up to 135mph today. I wish I could have taking it faster but chickened out. I have a good idea what an airplane pilot feels like taking off now.

soja1

Desert suzuki has already sold two out the door, mine is here getting put together will have it Monday or Tuesday......in las vegas......hehe

I was driving my Cobra down the freeway about 3 am,when two crotch rockets blew by me,Man that really made me want my new bike.

Well I was just informed that my bike is here,they are in the process of titling it,I should be riding by the middle of this week.

Back