got my blue/silver busa 2day!!

OB_slam

Registered
I just went and got my Busa today. I traded in my '99 R1 for it. The right fairing on the Busa was cracked at the bottom. I thought I heard Omega say that his was cracked also. Well of course the dealership will be ordering me a new one or when they get their next blue Busa they better give me the fairing off of it. Does anyone know if fairings are on back order? The weather really isn't cooperating today so I wont be able to ride yet. I can't wait!!! Damn this bike is awesome..I can careless what the performance numbers of the zx12 will be. I'm in love with this Busa.

Sounds like this is a good time to tweak it in to your specs.

Get the pictures rolling and get ready to remove the stickers and such...

Check it all out.

I just want to make a correction. Everyone knows copper is the fastest. :D

Get rid of the twin smokers as soon as you can and you could use them as a boat anchor. My fairing has been on order for 2 weeks.

Hello All. I had a deposit on the ZX12R, but I fell in love with a blue Busa which I bought today. I'm looking for a good tank bra and fender eliminator kit.

Congrats and welcome to the club. I have had mine for a little over a week now and think it is awesome. As far as a tank bra goes, I checked with my dealer on a Second Look tank skin in Blue/Silver. The parts guy called the manufacturer and was told they just went into production and will not be available for a month. I bought a Suzuki tank bra for $30 to use till the Second Look piece is available. Retail on the Second Look is $84.

Once again congrats and be careful.

Vortech,

As far as the Second Look bra, your dealer is full of **** . I have had the bra and seat skin on my Blue/Silver Busa for about two weeks now. Looks absolutely awesome.

Socalbusa

Congrats to slam, andrem and vortech! I know those Busas will replace each and every "obsession" they say you might have! :) ENJOY!

[This message has been edited by redelk (edited 29 February 2000).]

slam

Welcome to the club!

Everyone knows that "ONCE YOU TRY BLACK YOU NEVER GO BACK" :)

Ride Safe, Bob

I gotta tell you guys this story. RobBase and I met at a restaurant roughly between Wash DC and Harrisburg PA (Cozy Inn in Thurmont MD). When I parked a BMW biker came over and asked Rob & I lots of questions about our bikes. He sat on Rob's. Looked at pipes, Showed us his bike etc. Generally a good guy, interested in Busa's. Last night Rob was at his dealer for some parts and there sits our guy. We think he bought a fast Red&Grey after one look at our bikes. Think we outta hit up the dealer for a commission? Think we own attention getting wheels? Oh yeah!

Back