Waiting is tough!!!

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
I have sent out a lot of resumes for sponsorship for my drag racing efforts for this season. I am biting my nails with the anticipation that someone will pick me up!!
I am a good rider and finish pretty much consistantly in the top 5 in the points chase. I am good about promoting my sponsors.
I have had some sponsors in the past that give great discounts on parts and accessories, but I would love to pick up a sponsor that would help financially as well. This is going to be a tough year.
If any of you guys can think of anyone, please let me know. I have sent resumes to several of the board sponsors, but now I need to venture out and try to pick up other types of sponsors as well.
I am running out of finger nails!!! :banghead::banghead::please::please::please:

Thats a tough one for sure. Money is still tight these days. I assume you've talked to the local shops ect.. Maybe a nicely timed follow up phone call with em? I'd think of it as gettin a job, cause it kinda is, use those lessons and techniques to get a sponsor.:thumbsup:

You did fill out one of the Applications offered up by Tiger Racing...right?

Auction off advertisement space on the bike on Ebay. Who knows I have seen stranger things.

Back