Wahly's results form Mojave.....

wahly68

Registered
Hi everyone!! Had a great time in Mojave last weekend! was great to see everyone again! Ran the magnum was third fastest bike at event with a 227.5 bike still was not clean through 5/6 i think i have it narrowed down to the boost controller need to run it off Co2 instead of pleanum pressure just thinking of what i could have run if it pulled clean through the top gears! oh well theres next time!! have to try and stay with the texas Boy's! they where running hard! not bad for only my fourth event! hope to see all you again in sept!!!!

089.jpg

I would REALLY like to talk to you about some of the rules and specs. I plan on running this event in Oct. Thanks and Congrats on 227mph!!

I would REALLY like to talk to you about some of the rules and specs. I plan on running this event in Oct. Thanks and Congrats on 227mph!!

Sorry I have not responded to you have not been on for a while!! What would you like to know? I'll help with what ever i can!! I too will be at the Oct event Bike is still in N.Y. but hopfuly it will be done soon.....

Back