Vortex rearsets and airshifter?

What's your specific question? Problems with the install? You might have to buy an aftermarket bracket but maybe not.
I just installed Sato Drag rearsets and a CycleTek CO2 kit. I had to add a 5/16-24 coupler nut and a 5/16-24 x 1 1/2" socket set screw to get the extra length it needed. Here's a couple pics....

IMG_1649.jpg

IMG_1652.jpg

thanks for the replies. the prob with the vortex rearsets is the throw at the end of this shifter is so long you need to have length of the air ram just right so it doesnt bottom out in the when you up shift or down shift by foot if your going to use the frame bolt mount.

But if you use the gatlin or lees performance setup that is no longer a problem. They look like a really nice design, I dont know why you dont see people using them more often.

thanks for the replies. the prob with the vortex rearsets is the throw at the end of this shifter is so long you need to have length of the air ram just right so it doesnt bottom out in the when you up shift or down shift by foot if your going to use the frame bolt mount.

But if you use the gatlin or lees performance setup that is no longer a problem. They look like a really nice design, I dont know why you dont see people using them more often.

the vortex set comes with a long and short shift rod allowing you to set the rearset wherever you need it to be.

the gatlins price is why more dont use it i would suspect,I liked it because it made everything invisible

the vortex set comes with a long and short shift rod allowing you to set the rearset wherever you need it to be.

the gatlins price is why more dont use it i would suspect,I liked it because it made everything invisible

Ya I can raise the shifter extremely high and it will work with the air shifter, but then it would be impossible to foot shift the bike.:lol:

Back