Volkswagen Moto?

Zero

Registered
Just saw this in a magazine today, I know it's a couple weeks old, but for those of you who haven't seen it, I thought it was pretty neat!

Volkswagen Motorcycle Concept

Concept Picture
Volkswagen-motorcycle-concept-Nils-Poschwatta-560x373.jpg

I did not know VW bought 20% of Suzuki, wow. Them guys are into everything, Audi, Lamborghini, Suzuki whats next?

Just saw this in a magazine today, I know it's a couple weeks old, but for those of you who haven't seen it, I thought it was pretty neat!

Volkswagen Motorcycle Concept

Concept Picture
Volkswagen-motorcycle-concept-Nils-Poschwatta-560x373.jpg

I like it but would have to see the actual build and what CC market they're trying to compete in. I'm assuming the 750 to liter class for moto GP stuff. VW has 20% ownership of Suzuki in the car market not the motorcycle market but with that being said then i guess VW is looking at Zuki to help get them going in the motorcycle build business. VW also owns portions of Porsche and Audi. In VW eyes like most car automaker companies, they want to becaome a world dominance in the car building business.

Aren't porsche and audi related to vw in origins. Like if I remember correctly the porsche guy was a vw guy or whatever.
Posted via Mobile Device

Aren't porsche and audi related to vw in origins. Like if I remember correctly the porsche guy was a vw guy or whatever.
Posted via Mobile Device
As far as i remember yes about Porsche and V dub but not sure about Audi....i own a BMW:laugh:

i think it looks r1 ish with aprillia in it...:whistle: combined with bmw...My friend just got the 1K s...it is one bad machine, specially for 24k:laugh:

#BeetleEngineBike ~ #DeathOfTheBeetle ~ #TimeForNewTopics ~ #THEoRg *

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back