Vman's last couple of weeks

Kevin, you're in my thoughts always...let us know what's going on when you can...

Let me know if I can do anything for you, I am half an hour away. Get better!

we are all here for ya Kevin, let us know whats going on and if you need ANYTHING

Thanks all!

I do have a little more time today to get into the last few weeks....

Last weekend, Brenda and I headed to Cocoa Beach Fl for a little R@R plus a 4 night cruise in the middle of the week. We drove down to Savannah for Friday night and the completed the trip on Saturday.

I have not been eating the best and losts of going the the bathroom. But I thought some rest was in order and would do the trick.

After not eating enuff to keep a kitten alive on Saturday and Sunday, we called Cancer Centers back home to see what they suggested. They called me in some appetite medicine and we went from there. IT did not work.....

Brenda and I checked into Cocoa Beach Hospital on Sunday night....mild dehydration was the verdict. I was fed 2 liters of fluid and nausea drugs. It seemed to work at the time, just not completely. I ws cleared to make the cruise so we left out on Monday.

I still was not eating but what I was eating I kept down. This is the 1st trip I have NEVER left the ship. I stayed in the room and only ventured out when I could.

Fast forward to Thursday......the throw ups resumed and I struggled just through the day. Our original plan was to say in the FL until Sunday. Once we hit the docks at 7:30 am the call went out to the Docs here......double time it home.

After 11 hours in the truck I was checked into the hospital for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. My numbers were low again. I could not have any scans due to the low counts. I was pumped up with fluid and was able to be scanned yesterday........

We are both here waiting on the results and I will post up when I know more.

The reason for the post last night was for my customers that have sent PM's to know where I am.......

So sorry to hear about the rough patch, Kevin. You and Brenda are in my thoughts and prayers. Let me know if there is anything you need.

You can do all things through God who strengthens you. Take care Kevin, you are in our prayers. Godspeed.

Hang in there Kevin...I'm so sorry you've had some setbacks recently, but keep looking forward and take care of yourself the best you can...

My best to Brenda too :)

I swear.... some people will do anything to get out of a track day!

Just kidding bro.... Sorry your cruise went that way man...

Dawn and I think of you often and pray the best for you and your fam!

((((hugs)))) for you and your family and lots of prayers. I am sorry your vacation was ruined. This evil cancer has taken so much from you. I hope you start getting lots of good things coming your way soon. Most of all good health.

Hey Brother,

Sorry to hear the bad news :( hang in there and if there is anything I can do for you PLEASE call and let me know.

Back