VMAN Family

busastalker05

Registered
well most of the you had the pleasure to meet vmans family at the bash well i did not, until today....
a local furniture store was having a special to get a couch for dirt cheap to the first 30 people in line. my gf i got up at the butt crack of dawn and went, i drop her off in line and go get breakfast, i sent her a text asking if she was talking with people she said yea, just hurry back.
so i get back and she goes this is Vmans sister and brother in law( cat and rich) needless to say after talking with them for over an hour and telling them about captains request at the gap for the vman shirt on the wall, i came away blown away!! they are the absolute nicest people, and had nothing but respect and love for the busa family and couldnt believe how much of a brotherhood and family we are!!! it was so cool hearing the stories i missed about the bash, and how people got there new names aka mater and aquaman!!! and just how thankful there were for the help they received witht the blowout..
i jsut wanna say what a small world we live in and how many places ive been where vmans name has come up, and on top of meeting them today i found out they only 2 miles away from my house, i will be riding over this week to get my vman patch!!!!
jsut thought id share my morning with every one!! i hope ya'll think its as cool as i did!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

My name was NOT changed to Mater..... :p but yes you are correct they are some very very nice folks.... hope I can meet em again... fun to speak with.

Kat and family are great and very much, fun to be around. I think Bogus is trying to get in the family, but that's another story :whistle:

My name was NOT changed to Mater..... :p but yes you are correct they are some very very nice folks.... hope I can meet em again... fun to speak with.

You are lucky! I thought that they were going to do that so my bad. You still rule in my book!:rulez:

As always, it is such a pleasure meeting oRg Family. John, you and that special lady of yours rock! I look forward to hooking up with you soon.

Back