We're all famous!!!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I'm looking through Super Street Bike Mag, and notice a lot of my friends and family from here (BigDiesel, Gixerhp, and of course, the man, the myth, the legend of Fatt Kid Racing... VMAN!!!!), when I notice a familiar name. IT'S RICKY COLLIE! The man who changed our profile names somehow!
laugh.gif

So, I'm looking through Super Street Bike Mag, and notice a lot of my friends and family from here (BigDiesel, Gixerhp, and of course, the man, the myth, the legend of Fatt Kid Racing... VMAN!!!!), when I notice a familiar name. IT'S RICKY COLLIE! The man who changed our profile names somehow!
laugh.gif
You didn't notice anyone else?
rock.gif

laugh.gif
rock.gif
THere was this guy with an ugly blue busa... But his kentucky accent was so thick it carried into his typing... Couldn't understand a word he typed...
laugh.gif

I saw you in there a bit ago. I didn't realize it was yours at first!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
rock.gif
THere was this guy with an ugly blue busa... But his kentucky accent was so thick it carried into his typing... Couldn't understand a word he typed...
laugh.gif

Good excuse I reckon.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Good excuse I reckon.
Yeah... It was something like...

Yeahmanthatdangolebusatharis fast aintit? Imeanitget dang ole Gas Mileage...

Then he said something about Waffle house, the DQ next Door, and walking home from DQ...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back