Virginia Snow Ride Pics

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
We got about 6" of snow where I live, this is the most snow I have seen here, living in Virginia, 13 years now. We actually lost power for almost 24 hours, Thank God for Kerosun and the generator.

Growing up in the midwest, I saw alot of snow, it was magical to get out and play in it again. This was Matthew's first snow, I took some pics of him, I dont think he loved the snow as I do:laugh:

This first pic is me doing some "donuts" on the front lawn, the snow had just begun. I low sided it a couple of times, but no damage to the bike or myself:thumbsup:

Donut.jpg

We have a bridle trail that goes around our estates, no one has horses though. I keep the trail clear and enjoy it.

The weight of the snow caused the branches to create a "tunnel" on the trail. The snow is about 4" deep here, the wide tired mini bike did great:thumbsup:

It was surreal riding on the trail ducking my head as I went along, I havent had so much fun since the 1970's when I did this on my 1976 Kawasaki KD-100 in the Nebraska snows, what a blast!:thumbsup:

BikeFar.jpg

I built Matthew a "survivorman" snow cave, I dont think he liked it too much:laugh:

SnowCave.jpg

Matthew finally had enough of this cold white stuff, hopefully it isnt another decade before we have enough snow for him to play in:laugh:

MSnow.jpg

AWWW..He is a doll...I used to love to build little igloos when I was a kid...we would play outside til our toes were blue.

Back