Big Bend, TX Ride (PICS)

Glad you had a safe trip. Sorry about the tip over. We stopped in Lampasas for gas on our way to Cooper's BBQ on Friday afternoon. Oil leak sent us home early.

Glad you had a safe trip. Sorry about the tip over. We stopped in Lampasas for gas on our way to Cooper's BBQ on Friday afternoon. Oil leak sent us home early.

Cooper's is pretty good yah? Sorry to hear about the oil leak.. if you are going to be in the area again you should swing by or Ill meet up. I'm about 5 minutes east of Lampasas.

Great Pics. Our wives have the same jacket:thumbsup: How far are you extended and lowered in the rear. It really looks good, followes the tail lines.

Sorry I missed this thread, it was just after my own get off.
Love the West Texas roads. My wife used to Kayak the Big Bend area and loved it.
Great shots and sorry to see the Pumpkin on the ground. Hope all is well now.:thumbsup:
Bubba

great pics, it's amazing how big texas is. i've driven to tirlingua from houston and it took 14 hrs in less time i can drive all the way to nebraska.

Thanks for the pics. Big Bend has been on my hot list for the last few years, and I really want to get there one of these years.

Thanks guys.. and yes Big Bend is great.. i seem to have some sort of mishap or adventure every time I go. My first bike trip out there I laid a bike down. Once I got sunburned so badly I blistered for almost a week. Its my Eleanor ehehe.

Racer_X - Im pretty lucky in that San Angelo is a straight West of me pretty much and the from San Angelo to Ft Stockton the highway is an 80mph two lane with almost no traffic. I can see down this stretch of highway for 10 miles at a time most of the trip... that lets me tell Scotty to 'give her all she's got' here and there ... ehehe ... fast trip.

Thanks for the pics, sorry to hear about the tipover

Sorry to hear about the windy tip over! Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics of some even better scenery. :thumbsup:

Josh:

Send me your hi-res 'busa pix for the Stampede Slide Show (scar@busastampede.com).

I'd be glad to have them in there!!!

Back