Back from my ride (PICS)

Second note to self.... upograde rain gear?

Cool pics some of my best rides were solo like the IBA SS1000. Wardie:thumbsup:

any ride is better than no ride. :) how do you like the road 2s? I love mine. :)

well only bout 500 miles or so on them now.. did GREAT in the rain and seem to stick pretty great on the dry stuff. as long as I get more than 2000 miles out of them like my last two sets Ill be really happy. Got 5500 out of the stock battleaxes... these are supposed to get me 10k-15k miles AND stick to the ground... i sure hope!!

That was some crappy weather you had to ride threw. Glad you got back home safely. Could always head over to Az and head out for a ride with me and a couple of the other .org members.

That was some crappy weather you had to ride threw. Glad you got back home safely. Could always head over to Az and head out for a ride with me and a couple of the other .org members.

Will be in Sierra Vista from May to September... sounds like a great time to hook up and you can show me some good Az rides! :thumbsup:

Josh, is that the windscreen & throttlemeisters I sent you? The screen looks very great on the bike. :bowdown: Eye-catching!

169551d1260984935-back-my-ride-pics-fishing-harbor.jpg

Back