Violet it looking pretty again

Relsek

Registered
I got a new hump off e-bay, it was only $92.00 after shipping. I believe in the long run, this was the easiest, and most economical way to go.

DCP_0103.JPG

I liked the bullet holes!
biggrin.gif

But the purple looks good too.. not too bad a $ for a new hump! Just be sure whenever you take off, to check and make sure it's still back there..
laugh.gif

I liked the bullet holes!
biggrin.gif

But the purple looks good too.. not too bad a $ for a new hump! Just be sure whenever you take off, to check and make sure it's still back there..
laugh.gif
I knew that was coming, I just didn't realize it would be so soon.

Kev
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100119490 -->

That looks much better Kevin. I liked the bullet holes too!So, have you and kathy decided what bike your going to get? Is Kathy ready to ride?! I've been practicing more lately since I last saw you guys and I think I'm getting better.

Looks good, but the bullet holes did give it a little personality.:D

Bulletholes.... Really really bad... Just explain to me what the hell they are saying... What are they supposed to mean?

laugh.gif
That's a pretty good answer... and I am not trying to nail YOU down here, I mean in a general sense... What are folks thinking when they put them across the tailgate? Or along the sides of their Chevy Cavalier?

laugh.gif
  That's a pretty good answer...  and I am not trying to nail YOU down here, I mean in a general sense...  What are folks thinking when they put them across the tailgate?  Or along the sides of their Chevy Cavalier?
In some of those cases (such as the cavalier) I would guess they mean that the owner wants to customize his ride but can't afford anything but some $5.00 stickers. On the tailgate of a new truck I would guess they mean that the owner now thinks he's a real man.

I personally don't like the stickers, that is why I got a new hump. At least with the stickers, I looked like a geek rather than looking like an idiot who let his hump come flying off for some stupid reason.

Kev

Hey Kev... make sure you fasten this one on this time...
wink.gif
A week ago sunday I showed up to ride with Gypsy Joker, TKM, Diesel, Spicey and Beesting. The first thing I heard when we started to ride was Gypsy saying "Kevin's here, let's all check our humps" Apparently when we rode to Daytona, I kept reaching back to make sure the hump was still there. I guess I was just a little paranoid.

Kev
wink.gif

wink.gif

bullet holes!!! that's hilarious! put a couple on your helmet and leathers too ;)

Back