New exhaust

Arata seems to be the new wave of high hp pipes across the board not just with the Busa. It seems to be taking over where Akrapovich left off. I like the craftsmanship of the pipe.

Arata seems to be the new wave of high hp pipes across the board not just with the Busa.  It seems to be taking over where Akrapovich left off. I like the craftsmanship of the pipe.
Slowbusa you are correct and the crazy part about it is, that on average the Arata system cost about $400.00 less...

<!--EDIT|henryace
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107086576 -->

henryace... dont you think $900 for an exhaust on the e-bay is slightly higher
rock.gif
I mean would you not get a brand new yoshimura or a BDE Hindel for a slightly lesser price... I dont know if these exahausts are any better than the yoshimura... please enlighten me?!

henryace... dont you think $900 for an exhaust on the e-bay is slightly higher
rock.gif
I mean would you not get a brand new yoshimura or a BDE Hindel for a slightly lesser price... I dont know if these exahausts are any better than the yoshimura... please enlighten me?!
Hey Shenoyp,
First let me explain the ARATA is a full Titanium system and it is brand new(before I put it on...lol). Retail price on this pipe is $1299.00 (Akra's $1495.00) the cheapest I have found on the internet for the ARATA is $1098.00+ shipping. From what I have found out about this system that it produces much better through the entire rev range better than Akrapovic's. For what I paid I doubt if you can find a better deal. The Brock/Hindle is a great system for the money and power, but it is a stainless steel header and a Titanium or Carbon can. Also the power they produced if you read carefully it is without an air filter, the ram air screens removed and with race fuel. All that is done to mine at the time of the Dyno and remapping is: BMC air filter, T.R.E. and a PC3-USB

oh...ok henryace
smile.gif
Too bad I wont get the same exhausts that you got! Anyway, thanks for the info

One question about the Arata Full System, did you lose your passenger peg or were you able to keep it?

so arta and akropovic are vasicly the same pipe...quality, power, material

One question about the Arata Full System, did you lose your passenger peg or were you able to keep it?
No If you look at the picture above the first one you can see that I still have it. As for this pic the piece I replaced the rubber grommet with I got from Schnitz racing...

Attachments

• Hayabusa.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 46
Back