VIDEO of Spoiled Busa

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Heres Melissa out in traffic for only the 3rd time. This is the local drag on a Friday night. She not doing to bad at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks like she is doing great.... But, you gotta keep up with her...LOL

(Shanling @ Mar. 31 2007,22:59) She looks like she is doing great.... But, you gotta keep up with her...LOL
Yeah, trying not to make her nervous.

beerchug.gif

(GSXTacy @ Mar. 31 2007,21:03)
(Shanling @ Mar. 31 2007,22:59) She looks like she is doing great.... But, you gotta keep up with her...LOL
Count your blessings, I would love to have my wife ride with me, but she is terrified of bikes. Only had her on the back once for a short trip around the block. She loves having a cage aound her.

awesome...i think i see a two Busa family in the future
beerchug.gif

(porterfm @ Apr. 01 2007,08:26) Very nice.  Love to see the husband & wife riders.  Wish mine would as well.
Me too. I keep picking out bikes for her, but she just isn't interested at all.

Good for her! She looks awesome! I'm just not that brave to ride one of my own yet. I don't mind the back seat though...LOL

(BusaWhipped @ Apr. 01 2007,09:13)
(GSXTacy @ Mar. 31 2007,23:03)
That's your story and your sticking to it.    
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Thats what i was thiking she got the jump on him and he just could not reel her in . Thats a bad ride she has . Dont worry we wont tell anyone.
jump9.gif

Its good to see you 2 have something in common now its easier to get out and go riding . Wont be long and you will be saying not tonight honey weve rode enough...

laugh.gif

ur chick is a natural........
super.gif

and we wont tell anyone that the ninja walked you off the start....... it happens to the best of em....
all_coholic.gif

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Apr. 01 2007,10:27) Good for her! She looks awesome! I'm just not that brave to ride one of my own yet. I don't mind the back seat though...LOL
There's been mysterious observations of a Honda Rebel in your neck of the woods. Is that you or YH2K
rock.gif

You know they make rear mount camera systems. Nevermind, just stick with the shoulder mount forward facing cam with zoom
laugh.gif

Back