Video of myself on the Dragon

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
I am obviously the black busa in front. Thanks goes out to Acehole for the good footage :beerchug:

Some of the best corners are towards the end of the video when. I cut it off because we got stuck behind a car and two harleys

Yeah for not being a local and knowing the roads I think it was quite good. I'm proud of it :)

well obviously............... you did well nice and smooth imho, but i dont know it well either, and cap if you see this, youll probably well at me again for still making there more often!(only 2.5 - 3 hrs away)

I think the road to the cherohala skyway is a much better road in my opinion. Some sweeping turns but you can get more speed and can set a knee down much longer and more often. Theres not any tricky corners just a couple nice tight one. I agree with semi about it being my favorite road thus far.

Is Tail of the dragon and the dragon the same thing? I heard of a few places that have the name? whats what?

Best pic they got of me that i bought :laugh:

133417.jpg

NICE PIC....YOU DA MAN......:bowdown:
look out for that........mountain!!!!:lol:

My picture got chosen to be up for voting on the photo of the week for US129photos.com

I will be posting a new thread as soon as they get the pictures up so people can vote!

My picture got chosen to be up for voting on the photo of the week for US129photos.com

I will be posting a new thread as soon as they get the pictures up so people can vote!

Is it the one of you in the ditch? Jk. Let's get the vote on!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back