I uploaded a long video to metcafe

I checked out your video and it is a good one. Like most things, it all gets better with time, that includes riding. I suppose some others on that other site would have rather seen you go screaming into the corners @ 100 until the video came to an end with you crashing blood and plasic flying everywhere. I've been racing/riding most of my time here on this spinning globe(racing was a younger day). I've crash and gotten some ER time and lost some friends for going over the edge like others on this site have I'm sure. I think you did a great job knowing your ability and riding with in it. Pushing hard on a road you don't know with no twisties for 2 1/2 yrs.  would/could have been a great time or a life changing disaster. I commend you for riding within your limits, getting too cocky can get you killed. Riding M/Cs should be fun, if your having fun who cares what the others think. I hope we can get together @ the next bash. I'll ride the Dragon with you @ any speed your comfortable with and I bet everyone on this site that I met would too. Good job.
I appreciate your comments - and I agree with you, as long as I am having fun, it doesn't matter what others think. The only courts of opinions that matter to me in the slightest are my wife and this board - I have had wonderful times with all of the board members that I have met -

I am currently working on my wife so that I can make it to the Fall Bash - lots of people that I want to ride with --- then throw a few jabs around the camp fire.... I think I learned a lot while up at the Gap, and the Dragon was an awesome experience!

Hey MC, thanks for posting the video. The comments from the host site are funny. I seem to ride the road different everytime I go. With whatever bike I take. I caught myself leaning a little in my chair while watching it & eating pizza. I gotta do the video mount thing one day. Anyways, thanks again!!!
cool.gif

Back