Video of my turbo busa Quad in the sand

DStroyer

Registered
A friend of mine took some quick video when I was testing out the turbo busa Ds in the sand last spring. I just found it on youtube. LOL It was taken at Silver lake sand dunes in Michigan. I dont know how you guys ride these things on the street!!!!!! Anything past half throttle in the dunes, and the front end comes up. By the way, its set at 6lbs on 93 pump in the video.

Gary

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm quite sure i've never seen anyone put a busa motor WITH a turbo on an ATV before... that looks like fun! Looks like you would melt a foot though if your not careful with that dump pipe right on the right foot though! Kudos on your build!
beerchug.gif
cool.gif

I always liked this, busa powered banshee. It is out in Dumont here in Cali.

It would defiantly be a crazy ride. I give all you guys props for riding busa's and doing what you do. I guess I will stick with my single cylinder toys.

Yeah I'm sure you do that to your predator. Do you just want to turbo it or do you want to do the whole swap? Just a turbo would be a lot easier than a full swap would be.

i dont know i might just sc the damn thing
firedevil.gif
or if i get the money ill do the swap with a turbo but i really love the scing idea i got from youtube

man i miss going to silver lake sand dunes

man thats been 15 years or so

i hope to be back soon though

i might have to build me a turbo busa powered quad

nice quad bro

SO... anyone been able to keep the throttle wide open for more than 5 or 6 seconds?
rofl.gif

I think a nice "lay down" digger style chassis with that powertrain might make for a fun sand dragger?

Back