Video of my coached skydive yesterday

sex and skydiving?

At full altitude you have 45 to 60 seconds of time in free fall before it would be time to track away and deploy your parachutes. Because of the bad body position, at least bad in the sense of flying, it's not likely you'd have enough control to perform while in free fall. Even if you did, i would be worried about, oh god, this is just going to be funny now.... I would be worried about a handle being pulled early and having a pre mature deployment. (I'm talking about the reserve and cut away handles and a premature deployment of the reserve or main canopy, but let your mind go where it likes :) ).

sex and skydiving?

At full altitude you have 45 to 60 seconds of time in free fall before it would be time to track away and deploy your parachutes. Because of the bad body position, at least bad in the sense of flying, it's not likely you'd have enough control to perform while in free fall. Even if you did, i would be worried about, oh god, this is just going to be funny now.... I would be worried about a handle being pulled early and having a pre mature deployment. (I'm talking about the reserve and cut away handles and a premature deployment of the reserve or main canopy, but let your mind go where it likes :) ).

I think I could get it done with 5 seconds to spare!:laugh::whistle:

P.S. After reviewing the video again, look at your feet, that one foot is sticking out further than the other - that's all it takes to put you in a slow spin...

I just watched it again and noticed that to. Good eye!

We broke off at 5500ft and I pulled at 4000.

Oh btw, I bought that rig (the red and black wings I sent you the pics of). It fit perfect! My instructor/rigger said it looked like it was brand new. He did the inspections on it and it all looked good! The AAD is being sent off for its maintenance today. Should be able to make my first jump with it in a couple weeks! I sent him the cash today.

There is a boogie at Skydive Carolina this weekend. Any chance of you coming? I will be there! They will have the Casa! Can't wait!:thumbsup::cheerleader:

Thanks for all your help!

I just watched it again and noticed that to. Good eye!

We broke off at 5500ft and I pulled at 4000.

Oh btw, I bought that rig (the red and black wings I sent you the pics of). It fit perfect! My instructor/rigger said it looked like it was brand new. He did the inspections on it and it all looked good! The AAD is being sent off for its maintenance today. Should be able to make my first jump with it in a couple weeks! I sent him the cash today.

There is a boogie at Skydive Carolina this weekend. Any chance of you coming? I will be there! They will have the Casa! Can't wait!:thumbsup::cheerleader:

Thanks for all your help!

Glad to help! Boogie at Chester? Nope, doing trackday in Nashville on Sunday :thumbsup:

WORD OF ADVICE: BE VERY CAREFUL at a boogie in a large aircraft. You are still a student, and from the video I sumrise you are not yet cleared to jump alone (I HOPE not anyway - until you are stable, in control and can maintain a heading, you should not be alone). At a large event on a large load, everyone else is worried/thinking about themselves, and not normally a low-time student as yourself. I went to the World Freefall Convention with about 50 jumps my first year (and upon reflection, I SHOULDN'T have). Because you are pulling high, you'll be nearly last out, and on a long jump run you could get put WAY out. If that's the case, when you get into freefall make sure you look down and find the landing area; if you are not nearby, clear your space and PULL HIGH (only if nobody behind you on the load) and fly your canopy back. Remember, I doubt you've made an emergency off-DZ landing yet, and there are a LOT of factors to take into consideration (wind speed/direction, obstacles, etc.). Talk to your instructors about this. Also, we are talking about up to 35 canopies in the sky at the same time, all going for the same landing area....keep looking around - even though you are the student, your parachute flies so much slower than some of the hot parachutes - and those guys are setting up to swoop and may not see you...

Bottom line is, there is no ONE skydive worth never getting to skydive again...

Have a great time and BLUE SKIES!

thanks for the advice. I will definitely be careful out there next weekend and take into account with what you said above.

As for the jumping solo well.... lol:whistle:

I have been going solo for the last 9 jumps or so. Really though except for one occasion I haven't had problem with control. I must have been tense or something on this one.

I had been tracking fine. Thats why I did the coach jump. I thought I was ready to get signed off for some more stuff. :-)

That was cool! Interesting to watch you be above the cloud layer, then fall through it! :thumbsup:

Ive jumped twice now and man there is nothing like it. Not even 200+ on the busa. Thanks for sharing the video.

thats awsome!!! i've always wanted to do that. right down the street from my house there's a place that does that.another few miles there's another spot they have a indoor skydiving arena.

Back