Video of my B-king

Nice BK. Makes me want a loaded western whopper from the other BK but people might think i think im special.
i like the star of david in your sig
thumb_up.gif

The dealer here is a good friend of mine and he told me only 350 B- Kings were imported into the US.. He said it was like a test market thing this year. Suzuki were not sure how well they would sell in the US.
If that's true, Arkansas has an unusually high count of them, considering our population. Doug Reynolds Suzuki in Little Rock has a pair sitting on their floor, and so does Sunrise Cycle in Searcy. That's four in just Central Arkansas alone.

The dealer here is a good friend of mine and he told me only 350 B- Kings were imported into the US.. He said it was like a test market thing this year. Suzuki were not sure how well they would sell in the US.
If that's true, Arkansas has an unusually high count of them, considering our population. Doug Reynolds Suzuki in Little Rock has a pair sitting on their floor, and so does Sunrise Cycle in Searcy. That's four in just Central Arkansas alone.
Yea, there was one at Bill Eddy's in Fayetteville, I got that one, my buddy got his at Rainbow Cycle in NWA, one at Wheeler Powerspurts here in Fort Smith, and I saw one at a bike show at Mt. Magazine. Supposedly Bartlesville (OK) has 5 on their floor right now...Wheeler wanted $13,200 for theirs, I laughed and drove to Fayetteville and got mine for $11,000.

All four of the bikes I've seen were over $13K or more. One of the bikes in Searcy had aftermarket exhaust on it (don't remember what type, but it looked nice).

Back