Video of my B-king

man i am really looking at one i like thme cause they are different.. but are they worth all that they are saying

Nice BK. Makes me want a loaded western whopper from the other BK but people might think i think im special.

thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

man i am really looking at one i like thme cause they are different.. but are they worth all that they are saying
Went to a bike night in Dallas two weeks ago. There were three B-Kings there. There would have been four, but I ended up driving my car that night.

So much for unique.
whistling.gif

Went to a bike night in Dallas two weeks ago.  There were three B-Kings there.  There would have been four, but I ended up driving my car that night.

So much for unique.  
whistling.gif
Heck, I've only seen 4 in person, one of which I bought. I bought the M109R because it was different, and a year later everyone and their mom had one. I hope the B-King isn't the same way...
thumb_down.gif

If rumor is true, only 250 or so were imported to the US...not sure how true it is...but there really isn't a huge market for naked's over here...

I don't know about that, the BKing is almost $5K cheaper then the new VMax. If it were my money, I'd go BKing (and my last bike was an 05 VMax).

The dealer here is a good friend of mine and he told me only 350 B- Kings were imported into the US.. He said it was like a test market thing this year. Suzuki were not sure how well they would sell in the US.

Back