Vid Experiment .01

Good camera position, there was quite a bit of wind noise but other than that, it was a good video....

Any/all criticisms, advice, irritations and pearls of wisdom in regards the vidding of a bike are greatly appreciated.
- Shout out to @c10: his YouTube vids, which I discovered and watched before I owned a Hayabusa, are my aspiration and inspiration.
- Shout out to @RedBull, generally., for the same reasons, although they aren't exactly his vids, largely, but still...

Since you welcome advice . In this video yellow line is ICE / DEATH /NEVER TOUCH . This is important in so many ways . First painted lines hold oil / coolant / sand with no place for them to soak in . There for the term ICE = slick . Death comes from the sheer numbers of over the double yellow crossings that ended in Death .
Learn to ride so that you never touch it . Even when other riders ( suppose to be fast guys ) are using the extra lane real estate to try to go faster like on a wide race track .

This video there is a little to much lane changing going on when there are not cars to be changing for . I can see your hesitation @ the bus approach . What happens on a fine road like this changing lanes with no reason is the FAST guy is coming up @ Mach 9 on a bike or X sports car . Sees you in one lane , and says im going around his slow butt . You just changed lanes for no apparent reason . Now Fast guy either hits you or crashes attempting to get around you . Start trying to hold a line around a curve . Imagine a 4 foot wide side walk , and stay in it around the bend .

Since you welcome advice . In this video yellow line is ICE / DEATH /NEVER TOUCH . This is important in so many ways . First painted lines hold oil / coolant / sand with no place for them to soak in . There for the term ICE = slick . Death comes from the sheer numbers of over the double yellow crossings that ended in Death .
Learn to ride so that you never touch it . Even when other riders ( suppose to be fast guys ) are using the extra lane real estate to try to go faster like on a wide race track .
Absolutely great advice from c10. It is called the ICE LINE by many; it is painted so less grip to begin with strike 1. If the temp drops & or dew on road drastic reduction, strike 2, if you are lucky to get that far then add in aggressive direction change or throttle your out game over.

Back