Victoria Police looking for this guy!

if police departments are gonna start lookn for MC riders who post their MC violations on utube their gonna need to start hiring quite a few more cops cause there have been millions of violations.

Meh, thats just another of thousands of videos out there getting blown out of proportion because of the news media. this is a typical sport bike rider doing what most do...driving rediculously fast through traffic because they think their invincable...I see it every day on the highways....just hope the rider learns his lesson before it kills him.

Yep! You see these vids all over YouTube these days. Infact there's a post from someone on this site just like it! As for the Man trying to hook the guy (or girl) up, I think it's pretty lazy of them! I don't condone this crazy driving but still, make Johnny Law earn that paycheck ya know? :laugh:

deny deny deny
If he had any brains (to not get caught) he wouldn't have posted it from his home computer.

What's he going to say - I posted this for a friend that has a blue R1 just like mine. Their first question would be, who is the friend?

Even if he had an alibi, he shouldn't have posted it from home.
He is busted one way or another. Besides they have his bike. I don't think they will give that back to easily.

Another one bites the dust :laugh::laugh::laugh:

In no way do I say the rider of this motorcycle who made this video made a mature decision.
Someone needs a lawyer...
Hmmm no license plate to identify that exact motorcycle.
No driver description.
Just by the video it was an 2006 Yamaha R6. How many registered motorcycles fit that description?

All he has to say is.. I found that video on the internet and I uploaded it under my youtube account.
He better destroy his hard drive and get a good lawyer, and hope none of his friends are rats.

Or I was selling the bike and turned the go pro camera on for evidence if the possible buyer had an accident. He didnt buy the bike and I dont know who he was and I watched the video of the test drive he took and was amazed so I posted it under my youtube account.. DONE DEAL.. Court Dismissed.

In no way do I say the rider of this motorcycle who made this video made a mature decision.
Someone needs a lawyer...
Hmmm no license plate to identify that exact motorcycle.
No driver description.
Just by the video it was an 2006 Yamaha R6. How many registered motorcycles fit that description?

All he has to say is.. I found that video on the internet and I uploaded it under my youtube account.
He better destroy his hard drive and get a good lawyer, and hope none of his friends are rats.

Or I was selling the bike and turned the go pro camera on for evidence if the possible buyer had an accident. He didnt buy the bike and I dont know who he was and I watched the video of the test drive he took and was amazed so I posted it under my youtube account.. DONE DEAL.. Court Dismissed.

Ill be calling you the next time I do something stupid :whistle:

He can Ride! He also got REAL LUCKY!! I wonder how old he was? Dam lucky he didn't Kill someone. That's Why People Hate Us............

Back