vibration at 5000rvs and over

OB_gavin

Registered
I have just bought my busa first service over with keeping it under 5000rvs
now when I go over 5000rvs it gets a strong vibration in it is this normal ??
you can feel the vibration it in the tank and foot pegs

GPW

Donating Member
Registered
Guys I made up an awesome anti-vibration kit for the Hayabusa with parts designed to reduce vibration. See this thread and order yours. It will help quell at least 60% of your vibration issues.

hajii

Registered
probably because the thread's more than 2 years old, and the site has changed servers since then, so none of these old links will work.

Here's the link GPW referenced:

GPW's mod

BA BUSA

MotoGP Wannabe
Donating Member
Registered
probably because the thread's more than 2 years old, and the site has changed servers since then, so none of these old links will work.

Here's the link GPW referenced:

GPW's mod
Two years...this thread is from the year 2000 :lol:

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Hi I'm a french user.
I have buy a 2008 busa for 1 month and I will be mad with the bad vibrations near 4500 trs/min ;(
I have read your thread, I'm not the only one !
I read there is a vib kit in your thread but I find anything about it when I click on the link.............
Can somebody can explain to me how can I remove this fuc.... vibrations ?
Thanks
11 year old thread is not going to help you. Vibrations are normal and not going away.

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
Hi I'm a french user.
I have buy a 2008 busa for 1 month and I will be mad with the bad vibrations near 4500 trs/min ;(
I have read your thread, I'm not the only one !
I read there is a vib kit in your thread but I find anything about it when I click on the link.............
Can somebody can explain to me how can I remove this fuc.... vibrations ?
Thanks
Maybe you should start a new thread about your problem instead of digging up all the the old vibration threads.