Very very odd

Wulfgar

Registered
Weird, Saw a copper one when i went to work in the morning. He was just cruisen along the freeway next to me, waved when i got off and went on his way. Next I parked at the gym(where i work) in the front spot closest to the door next to another busa(Red/grey 2000). I was like  
aktion035.gif

Next I went for a ride up the Ortega Highway and I saw a busa rider (another copper one) having a talk on the side of the road with a friendly highway patrol officer
:argue:
Final Busa spotting was At night when i was going home. A rider on a Black and silver 01' was pacing me down the freeway.
So tehre you have it. wow, i hadnt seen one in my area. And there are 4 in a day! We are spreading.....  
aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

I only know of one in my area and haven't seen it in over a year then even over the Ama national at Road America I only saw 4 and all on Sunday of a double header weekend. Believe me when I say I got alot of thumbs up or cool bike comments but I did meet a really nice Busa owner in the stands who brought his there on it maiden voyage from St. Paul MN. Only 6 hours away...

Wow, that is alot.

There is one guy here that has a blue and silver, but I've never actually seen the guy.

His bike is a filthy shame though. Last time I saw it it was FILTHY. And I don't mean 'got caught in the rain and haven't washed it yet filthy', I mean gross.

It was a shame. Completely stock (which is fine), but with the awful fender, dirt, mud, chain grease...I wanted to take it home and treat it right
biggrin.gif

The dealer by me sells plenty, but I RARELY see any on the road.

Back