Ventura Rack for my 08

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
So, I've been waiting now for a couple of months on this little gem. With the release of the new Hayabusa it was understandable for the R&D guys over at Ventura Luggage to need a little time to get things rolling.... Well roll they did! My rack is on its way as we speak, the good folks over at CycleVenture hooked me up. Now if you already had this set-up for your Gen I Busa there is good news. You will only need part number S111/B (this is a "L" bracket) that updates your previous set-up and of course if you need the whole enchilada that can also be had... On to the pic's

rack.JPG

Post pics when you put on your bike .
thumb_up.gif

I want to pick this up also.
How much can you load it up for long distance touring?

My ventura rack for ol blue (00) packed in enough for two people to comfortably travel 3-4 days... Now, with just one traveler and one bag I'd up to one week easy! I now have double bags so there isn't going to be any problem at all.

Can you P.M me what you ordered. I want to order also.
thumb_up.gif
This depends on a couple of things? Do you have a previous version of the Ventura Rack for an earlier Busa? If yes than you simply have to order
part number S111/B (this is a "L" bracket) that updates your previous set-up. Now, if you don't have a previous model rack you'll have to order the complete set-up. Call 1-800-688-6439 ask for Amy, she can hook you up!

http://www.cycleventure.com/

THANKS
thumb_up.gif

I need the complete kit,i was on their website last night and did not see 2008 Hayabusa kit.

I will call next week and order,I like the bag in the picture. What bag do you recomend for long tours.?

Got mine today.
thumb_up.gif

Total SURPRISE , When i ordered AMY said it would take a while.
I just ordered ot 4 days ago.
thumb_up.gif

2006_0915Image0001.JPG

thumb_up.gif

Thanks for the update! Your going to love it for the long haul. Very stable at any speed and holds plenty of gear.

****** UPDATING OLD THREAD with Pictures for ORG. MEMBERS for future searches *******
thumb_up.gif

ventura_001.jpg

Back