Venting

patton37

Registered
Picked up my bike last night and could not be happyer so far except,,,,,

I would love to meet the bastard that picked the the type of warning stickers that went on the bike!!! I just spent a friggen hour and a half getting the little bastards OFF!!!!

If I ever run into them I'll stick them up their crack!!:moon:

Other than that I have a **** eating grin on my face!

I would love to meet the bastard that picked the the type of warning stickers that went on the bike!!! I just spent a friggen hour and a half getting the little bastards OFF!!!!

No need to get made at that guy he is just doing his job :laugh::laugh:

I hear ya give a man a chance to make her presentable for the board. You would not want to bring out your new girlfriend after she just woke up would you??:laugh:

must be the weather mine peeled off easy it was a warm day. did not even leave any glue behind. :laugh:

I guess I am lucky the stealership took mine off for me.

I had to take the ones off my 05 and 06 busa though. The 05 was a pita while the 06 was a quick peal off.

So why did you put yourself through that to remove the stickers? Because thats what everyone else tells you to do to be like them? Kinda a ritual so to speak? :laugh: Or did they just bug you because they represent "the man" and his control over you? Or did they just ruin the look of the bike for you? It amazes me how many guys do certain thing because everyone les tells them to to fit in (stickers, reflectors, mudflaps ect). I've never removed a single sticker (or any other part not performance related) off my machines and never will...I could care less if they're there or not. I've added tho :laugh: Bikes still look fine. My bud did remove his off his 14 and scratched his tank up. Now he has to stare at the scratches every time he gets on the bike. And I have to hear about it :( He's actually thinking about repainting because of them :banghead: I'm fine with customizing for yourself :thumbsup: .......but doing something because everyone else tells you to seems a little weak ???
But then I've never been a follower :;):

Nope not me I'm not a sheep. they just bug me, and yes they do remind me of the man. If you lived in the peoples republic of massachusetts you might be a little touchy of the man to.

I'll give you an example,,,since you seem to know me so well. I ordered 10000 rds of 9mm ammunition for my machine gun, and the day UPS delivered it guess who gave me a call????
Yep the police! Now funny thing is I'm a Vet, a law abiding citizen and a cop to boot, so what the hell gives them the right to question why I get something LEGAL delivered to my home????? I took the stickers off my bike because they take away from the looks of the bike, Let me ask you a question genius,, you know that plastic crap they put all over your car when they shipped it,, if you look out your window and if your car does not have it on it your a hypocrite. And if you like that crap all over your ride thats your prerogative don't criticize someone else for their prerogative.

Are you picking up what I'm putting down slappy????:rofl:

Oh BTW sorry for the negative waves to all the others. I just got a little hot.

And I do plan on keeping my mud flap on!!!! I did loose the reflectors though:thumbsup:

Back