velocity stacks...?

shogun

Registered
ive read a little about velocity stacks, got my attention. Some HP gain and smoother, quicker response..... meaner sound...why not? anyone have stacks on their busas? are they worth it?

save ur money if its a stock busa you won't see much differents at all so send me ur money you were going to waste i can spend it on my 08 busa :laugh::whistle:

ive read a little about velocity stacks, got my attention. Some HP gain and smoother, quicker response..... meaner sound...why not? anyone have stacks on their busas? are they worth it?

Use the search, you will find lots of posts on velocity stacks. Save your money, I got more HP out of four short OEM stacks then I did out of Factory Pro. They look pretty but....no body can see them and they don't work!

Not much different, and it is not really worth changing. Certainly has no difference in sound.

I have a 2007 and I am not sure if my mind is playing tricks on me but I just ordered the small ones for my bike and I did cut the bid ones down. I feel the bike is more responsive and less jerky at low rpm's in first gear and the other gears it just wants to go. Just my evaluation

Back