VEGAS RUN: 2004

I just got back from Vegas, sux I won't be there for the meet. Maybe next year guys. When and where is the next Hayabusa meet. Is there other meets besides Las Vegas and Laguna Beach?

I just got back from Vegas, sux I won't be there for the meet.  Maybe next year guys.  When and where is the next Hayabusa meet. Is there other meets besides Las Vegas and Laguna Beach?
Bummer ya can't make it. There are also East Coast meets, but face it, "the west is the best"... hehehe... Maybe we should schedule something for Juarez. I know some great places there...

hey Doc, that 80% just became 0%......
I have room reservations still because i'm in vegas so
much that I made them, but I bought a new 04 R1
2 days ago, so I don't have the cash to throw away.
i'll definitely hit you up when I hit up sin city again.
hope it all goes well.

hey Doc, that 80% just became 0%......
I have room reservations still because i'm in vegas so
much that I made them, but I bought a new 04 R1
2 days ago, so I don't have the cash to throw away.
i'll definitely hit you up when I hit up sin city again.
hope it all goes well.
No worries, let me know when you get in town.

<marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><table style=filter:glow(color=red)>NEW DEVELOPMENT</table></span></marquee>

Exotic motorsports will only allow ONE prepaid dyno pull per person!!! So, I can not prepurchase these as I intended. If you want one for $15, you need to call Exotic and pay with your credit card. You can still buy them at the event for $20.

Sorry about that. Call Exotic at 702-566-2454 to prepay...

Ok, guys, what am I missin, I know Lo and Owen are already there and Im stuck in a hotel room in Flagstaff Az. Im on my way but I will have to make the rest of the trip tomorrow. Should be in the Vegas area around 3 or 4 sometime. Cant wait to get there!!!!!

tounge.gif

Back