Vacuum lines for turbo engine

Velix

Registered
Hey everyone, I’m looking for advice on vacuum line routing for a busa. I have the factory manual, but for a turbo ITB engine not running pair valve setup or iac system, I’m not finding the info I need online.

I’m thinking I would just run from the throttle bodies to blow off valve for one line. From intake to boost control (or maybe this should be taken right off the turbo?)

8068DA15-C2E4-4614-8281-F142EF5FD82B.jpeg

FDE8F2B9-DF76-4078-B531-68A3D004D75D.jpeg

3B6036AF-0C35-449E-99F3-28BFB89EB802.jpeg

Hey everyone, I’m looking for advice on vacuum line routing for a busa. I have the factory manual, but for a turbo ITB engine not running pair valve setup or iac system, I’m not finding the info I need online.

I’m thinking I would just run from the throttle bodies to blow off valve for one line. From intake to boost control (or maybe this should be taken right off the turbo?)

View attachment 1627103
View attachment 1627104
View attachment 1627105
Tee ALL four throttle bodie hoses into one that goes to the map sensor AND the BOV
Wastegate feed off either the outlet of the compressor if there is a hole and it is threaded, or like mine wastegate is direct off plenum pressure

Tee ALL four throttle bodie hoses into one that goes to the map sensor AND the BOV
Wastegate feed off either the outlet of the compressor if there is a hole and it is threaded, or like mine wastegate is direct off plenum pressure
Thanks! Is there a response difference when using the plenum vs the compressor?

i have all 4 tb together,with 1 to map.

bov to intake after tb butterfly

wastegate to compressor....but i like idea of it to plenum.

Thanks again for the help everyone!

Could anyone tell me the banjo bolt size for oil line off the block that goes to the tensioner off hand? Need to order a jic adapter for turbo feed line.

Back