Vacationing in Topsail Beach, NC

greeneinc

Donating Member
Registered
Took the family for a vacation and am in Topsail Beach and it is wonderful around here. The perfect vacation needed for the family and everyone around here is very friendly. Completely different from Philadelphia. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures because this is a vacation but I did have to bring the laptop so I can stay connected to the site.
smile.gif

We spent all of yesterday in Jacksonville, NC and the weather was great. There were plenty of squids out and I stopped counting after reaching 10.
rock.gif
US17 is a very nice smooth road to travel with no police at all. I might have to think about moving down here.

That's a great area down there! If you feel like a day trip get over to Wilmington, especially down by the river front. Lots of good restaurants on the water, shops, a view of the USS North Carolina across the way. New Bern is nice as well, but I've not spent as much time there.

beerchug.gif

We went to Wilmington earlier today and it is a wonderful site. We are seriously thinking about moving down hear in the next 12 to 18 months. Are you born and raised here or did you move here from another state?

Wilmington is a great town , we vacation in Holden beach NC once a year and visit Wilmington at least one night to party
40__s.gif
our a$$es off .

Born in Durham, raised in Chapel Hill. NC is a great state in that it has generally nice people, mountains, the coast, pretty much everything you could want. Especially if you ride.

Of course the Dragon is also here!

Fred
xblueman.gif

Back