Va Ride this Saturday!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Just wanted to give a head's up for those that don't venture outside of "General Bike Related Topics"

This is a "pre-ride" to plan a bigger ride set for July 16th...should still be fun!  
cool.gif

BigDawg?!  You thinking about making a VA run sometime?!  
tounge.gif
 Other NC guys?

yeah, come on everyone where are ya? Should be nice and warm but fun little ride as well
cool.gif

Hey Michelle...........Don't know how to tell ya this, but um.....

When you post a topic with "Va Ride" as the title next to your name "VaBusa" it doesn't bring motorcycling to mind.
wow.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

j/k...but it is funny
tounge.gif

When you post a topic with "Va Ride" as the title next to your name "VaBusa" it doesn't bring motorcycling to mind.
wow.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

j/k...but it is funny
tounge.gif
Damn, only SOME random guy would think that...at least that's what I was thinking when I typed it...
tounge.gif

Yeah, yeah...point taken...now, stkr, before you sell your Busa, how about a road trip?!
cool.gif

tounge.gif

wow.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

j/k...but it is funny
tounge.gif
Damn, only SOME random guy would think that...at least that's what I was thinking when I typed it...
tounge.gif

Yeah, yeah...point taken...now, stkr, before you sell your Busa, how about a road trip?!  
cool.gif
That sure would be fun, but I don't think I'll be able to make it.

If the weather co-operates, I'll be riding up to Oshkosh to meet up with Busa_05 and go look at my future track bike.
cool.gif

tounge.gif

cool.gif

Oh, now you're just bragging stkr!!!! It's all about "my track bike" now, isn't it?!
laugh.gif

Have fun anway...
tounge.gif

Oh, now you're just bragging stkr!!!!  It's all about "my track bike" now, isn't it?!  
laugh.gif

Have fun anway...
tounge.gif
Not anymore. The guys is gonna take the bike racing this weekend.

I'm still gonna go see Busa_05 though. It will be one of my last adventures on the Busa before she goes to her new prospective owner...fellow board member which will remain nameless for now.

Virginia is just a bit too far to ride on short notice.
wink.gif

Y'all have fun, and have a cold one (Diet Pepsi) for me.
cool.gif

Oh, now you're just bragging stkr!!!!  It's all about "my track bike" now, isn't it?!  
laugh.gif

Have fun anway...
tounge.gif
Not anymore.  The guys is gonna take the bike racing this weekend.

I'm still gonna go see Busa_05 though.  It will be one of my last adventures on the Busa before she goes to her new prospective owner...fellow board member which will remain nameless for now.

Virginia is just a bit too far to ride on short notice.
wink.gif

Y'all have fun, and have a cold one (Diet Pepsi) for me.
cool.gif
Cool that your busa will be kept in the family!! Hope the nameless member enjoys her......

Back