Used Power Commander V

BartBug

Registered
G'day All,
First time BUSA owner here. I'm looking at a used P.C V on eBay. Forgive my lack of knowledge but it was installed on a Harley, if I purchase this will it fit and work on an 04 model BUSA?
I'm considering purchasing this as I've ordered an after market 4 into 1 titanium system form Deklevic...they seem be to be a decent system for the price (trying to keep within a budget) and getting it tuned onna dyno. Thanks in advance for any advice/tips on my post.
Cheers.

G'day All,
First time BUSA owner here. I'm looking at a used P.C V on eBay. Forgive my lack of knowledge but it was installed on a Harley, if I purchase this will it fit and work on an 04 model BUSA?
I'm considering purchasing this as I've ordered an after market 4 into 1 titanium system form Deklevic...they seem be to be a decent system for the price (trying to keep within a budget) and getting it tuned onna dyno. Thanks in advance for any advice/tips on my post.
Cheers.
As my kiwi brother stated, a Harley PC is only gonna make your Busa slower. JK lol.
I’d advise having your ECU flashed rather than adding a PC5, better tuning results and all derestrictions taken care of too.
Talk to the guy that does the dyno tuning re flashing your ECU, he may have a local contact that can do that.
Good luck, and welcome along.. you’ve come to the right place for all things Hayabusa, excellent choice !!
Kiwi :thumbsup:

Thanks mate. I contacted them today. Correct you're right. Thought it may be too good to be true for a titanium system. Not sure what the Deklevic headers are like...made out of 304 stainless steel. I guess they could be ok. Any thoughts on this? Appreciate your feedback.

As my kiwi brother stated, a Harley PC is only gonna make your Busa slower. JK lol.
I’d advise having your ECU flashed rather than adding a PC5, better tuning results and all derestrictions taken care of too.
Talk to the guy that does the dyno tuning re flashing your ECU, he may have a local contact that can do that.
Good luck, and welcome along.. you’ve come to the right place for all things Hayabusa, excellent choice !!

Kia Ora bro .

Will give them a call. Unfortunately they seem to be the only performance people where I live in Cairns (Nth Qld) so not sure if they can do ECU mapping or if they have that software. Will call them again and see if they can. I've heard an ECU remap is better than a PC install. Thanks for your reply.
Chur.

Thanks mate. I contacted them today. Correct you're right. Thought it may be too good to be true for a titanium system. Not sure what the Deklevic headers are like...made out of 304 stainless steel. I guess they could be ok. Any thoughts on this? Appreciate your feedback.

I have just swapped over from the blackwidow dual with yoshi cf cans to the delkovic single headers. They fit really well, and seem well made. Welds are clean and good, little bit of splatter inside. Cleaned up easy though. They are thicker wall SS than the blackwidow, possibly a little heavier. The 2>1 collector bolts solid to the factory under engine bracket.. I didn't like that so added rubber isolation bushes. Would I use them again, yep. I can't comment on the cans though as I'm doing a custom setup. I'm in Vic if you want pm me for a phone number if you want to chat

Back