Used B King Wanted on East coast (NY to FL)

moscar45

Registered
Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum and don't even own the bike yet. Its been 8 years since I've ridden, and I'm about 120lbs heavier than the last time I rode. I've sat on quite a few bikes when deciding which would fit me best until I sat on this beast.......WOW. Coming from a Katana at 225lbs to the B king at 350lbs, the riding posture is much better and I'm sure this much power will handle my girth without skipping a beat. I live in Upstate NY, but I'm travelling to my family's place in South Florida (Vero Beach) sometime over the next couple weeks. I would like to find a good used B king on the east coast that I can call mine. Dealer pricing is excellent, I'm seeing new ones going for under $9500, but I'd still like to save a few bucks and buy used so I can spend the rest on mods. If anyone has been thinking of letting their bike go, and you're along I95 or relatively close anywhere from upstate NY to south Florida I'd be interested. I'm looking forward to this beast and I'm already shopping for mods. If I already own the parts I have to buy the bike righ!

:welcome: to the org. I have one if ya wanna come towards Arkansas.

If you arent paying cash for it make sure to take the financing into account as well. I bought mine from Sky motorsports in Lakeland Fl for $8900, and although I could have paid cash, with 2.9% financing available it hardly seemed worth it.
Roy

Thanks for the welcome to the forum. I'll be paying cash, although the 2.9% financing is attractive. I'm a car dealer so I have gotten used to not financing vehicles (I haven't kept a vehicle longer than 7 months in 6 years). This bike is something I think I'll actually keep for more than a fleeting moment. I like the fact that it is unlikely I will outgrow its power, an if I do a turbo kit will fix that problem. I haven't seen one pop up in a bike auction anywhere in the east coast since I've started looking. Sky motorsports is likely where I'll buy mine if I have to go new. I saw their 9k ad on ebay. I figured if I found a low mileage bike for 7-8 I could drop a grand on exhaust peg mod, and a couple small things and be ahead of the game. The one thing I like about new is the extended 48 month warranty for 400 bucks-thats the primary reason for going new. We'll see if anyone has a spare 'king laying around in the next couple weeks or its off to sky. I'm shopping for an exhaust right now.

Back