B king turbo kits!!!

2 questions:

1. Is that filter sticking out like that exposed to road damage and can it be run in the wet?
2. It looks cleaner than some of the Busa installations, is the B-King easier to turbo?

Yes, that filter sticking out can be run in the wet, although I wouldn't advise it being run in a torrential downpour. The B King I wouldn't say is easier, it is different. Space constraints dictate different placement of the external fuel pump and different trimming and spacing on plastics, so it is a little more time consuming. But, like anything else, a good tech will do a good job, and a good tune will seal the deal . . .

. . . .is the B-King easier to turbo?

Richard at RCC wants these kits installed by a dealer because of some of the issues presented by certain
components on the B King. POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLES has done several B Kings, we know what goes
where and why, so - until I hear different, the B King turbo can only be installed by POWERHOUSE, or Rob at Boosted Cycle Performance. There may be a few other reputable techs out there, but they would have to be approved by RCC on a case-by-case basis before he will allow a B King kit to go out the door . . .

Back