B king turbo kits!!!

I was saving up to purchase a machinegun, but now................... I might have to buy the turbo for My King!

Did you happen to weigh the bike stock and with the turbos mounted?..... wondering how much weight she lost...

i would guess a wash, turbos aren't light, but you will never notice it in the acceleration department if she packed on a couple of lbs LOL

I was saving up to purchase a machinegun, but now................... I might have to buy the turbo for My King!

Did you happen to weigh the bike stock and with the turbos mounted?..... wondering how much weight she lost...

We did not weigh the bike before and after, but I can tell you this: The B-King with a turbo is a BLAST to ride . . . :laugh:

If you add stainless valves, valve springs, Wossner pistons and ARP studs, you can turn it up a little . . .

DSCN0354.JPG

Attachments

• bkingdyno2.bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,098
Frank,
I took it for a ride this afternoon. It is a handful. It pulls nice above 4 grand. I only rode for a half hour. On Sunday after Church I'll take it out again.
Thanks you did a great job.:thumbsup::bowdown:

How is the spooldown with it? I was thinking that when you let off the throttle, it would keep pulling for a sec and does it have the a lot of lag before kicking in?

How is the spooldown with it? I was thinking that when you let off the throttle, it would keep pulling for a sec and does it have the a lot of lag before kicking in?

When you chop throttle, the bike slows down, as it should. The "spooldown" you are referring to does not occur at all. And with the advent of fuel injection on motorcycles, lag just does not exist. This bike is an absolute monster, and a hoot to ride! One of the most fun bikes I have had the pleasure of twisting the throttle on in a long time . . .:cheerleader:

That makes sense and I bet it is fun to ride! From the looks of the power curve, seems it would still have to be over 4k to start kicking in and I like the low end torque it has now. I'll contemplate it some more ;)

I posted this in the turbo section, although it belongs in this thread as an update: We added a progressive water/meth injection setup and turned the boost up - still with pump gas and a safe tune, here is where we are now with this bike :laugh:

Attachments

• bkingwaterinjection1.bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 984
  • bkingwaterinjection.bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 876
And if you use the standard titanium valves, will be the problem? pressure up to 14psi?

Even is available standard valve and spring from the gen1, or necessarily need to install the valve stainless steel and hard springs?

Turbo bikes have always been a bit of a grey area here. High accident and fatality rates mean the cops have been coming down hard on bikes. Stuff that normally gets ignored has in some cases now been a ticket and points off a licence. Turbo owners often keep a low profile as the wrong cop can be an arse about non-compliance / illegal mods etc.

Interestingly I was with a guy today who had his turbo bike 100% certified and complianced. No fear of tickets or bike being impounded. Peace of mind. This has rekindled my interest somewhat.

I've always had a passion for naked, big bore Jap inline 4's with sportsbike style running gear / alloy frame etc. Ever since the King came out in 07 I've been waiting to see what Suzuki or the competition would do to top it, but it never happened!

I guess a Turbo King IS the way to top it, and a 100% legal complianced one would make a huge difference to me.

RCC UPDATE - as of this date, there are only three more B King turbo kits left. After these are gone, there are no plans at present to make any more. Any one looking to do this to their B King should make the move asap . . . call me directly at the shop . . .

Frank
POWERHOUSE
(631)491-6767

Back