UPS Strikes Again

ibified

Registered
looky what showed up at my house today...

exhaust2.jpg

For those of you playing at home, thats a boz brothers racing moira... its gonna be a loud summer, i think.

Actually, they dont bother folks with loud exhausts here...something about how the law is written and its next to impossible to enforce, because the law says a certain dB at a certain distance, yet the LEOs dont have anything to measure the dB with.

Actually, they dont bother folks with loud exhausts here...something about how the law is written and its next to impossible to enforce, because the law says a certain dB at a certain distance, yet the LEOs dont have anything to measure the dB with.
all they have to write is"creating a public disturbance through the intentional removal of a muffler." And reason for the stop will be vehicle was operated without safety device installed. (ie: muffler)

If they want you,they got you.

UPS dude rocks...

is that a 4-1 setup or is there a left side?

That's 4-2-1/. The outlet is flush with the belly fairing. you have to cut a hole in the belly fairing for the output.

Yeah, you're right about the "if they want you, they'll get you" deal. That's gonna happen regardless if what you have or dont have on your bike though. Buddy of mine got pulled over last summer because his license plate wasnt bright enough....it was the OEM plate mount in OEM location with OEM bulb...

That's 4-2-1/.  The outlet is flush with the belly fairing.  you have to cut a hole in the belly fairing for the output.

Yeah, you're right about the "if they want you, they'll get you" deal.  That's gonna happen regardless if what you have or dont have on your bike though. Buddy of mine got pulled over last summer because his license plate wasnt bright enough....it was the OEM plate mount in OEM location with OEM bulb...
and all he had to do was take it to a dealership, have then verify that and fight the ticket. An officer can not fine you for ANY DOT approved and properly working item on your vehicle. This is where camera phones are nice. I would've snapped photos of the cop car and the tail end of the bike with the light on as evidence. Snapped a similar photo at the dealership.

right, but the point is, they can STILL cause you the inconvenience at any time, and there isnt a thing you can do about it.

lurk.gif

My buddy had that exhaust on his big bore kit, it was super loud. His bike was for the track only.

Did the UPS delivery driver look like this
rock.gif
?......haven't seen her in a while
rock.gif
?.......

upsgirl.jpg

rock.gif

I have never seen a UPS delivery person look like that!
bowdown.gif

Back