UPDATE!.  Got the wife a bike. Vids and pics.

Lyrikz

Registered
OK, well i took everyones advice and i bought the wifey a 250.. I took her out today and i pushed her around a parking lot for 10 mins.. Then had her start it and ride around.. She did great.. She even rode two blocks home... So, here are some pics of the bike and a little video when i brought it home.
Diyracing.com Domain Gone
Sorry, had to take this pic. ahaha.

that is cool she got a bike. Oh ya um nice angles.
biggrin.gif

Congrats to your wife & you, her for that sweet Kawi & you for having a new riding partner. Bike really looks sweet
beerchug.gif

short and sweet, you gonna slam it? the bike that is...
blush.gif
Yes, i did slam it..But im not gonna lower the bike.. Shes perfect on it... SHe took it for a ride.. i had her in a parking lot doing figure 8's and signalling while she turned.. SHe did great.. Only stalled it twice.. I was impressed.. So i let her ride 2 block home.. SHe did great.. I figure next year if we have enough riding experience i will keep this, buy her, her YZF 600R and then sell it in summertime when i can tget the most for it..

Oh, and dont think i was slippin, i got a new Troy lee design Shoe helmet.. THe new one.. The 1000 something... i dont know. its fuggin light and nice and quiet.. and you cant see the helmet when its on.. like your side vision is UNBELIEVABLE>. but its a medium and it REALLY smashes my head.. might get a large..

Lyrikz - What is the stats on your wife (I just had to open with that.. sorry lol)

What is her height and weight? and what is the weight of the bike? that thing looks cool for a 250..... Man I would love to ge my wife riding a motorcycle... My wife is like 5'3 115lbs so if I can ever get her one I think it would have to be a small one also..

Keep us posted on how your wife likes it and how she hanldes it..

Lyrikz - BTW.. what made you go for a Ninja for the wife instead of a Suzuki product? just curious.

I have been a Suzuki fan all my life, one of the reasons I bought the Busa (besides the fact it is the best bike out there) But if I were to get my wife a bike I would be looking at a Suzuki product.

Anyting I should know? does Suzuki not have anything? just curious...

GREAT BUTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doah... here we go lol....
AHAHA, no worries... THanks for the compliments..

The stats? like STATS STATS or weight and height???

She is 5'2" tall, 106lbs... She has NEVER been on any kind of bike ever.. The bike is so light and agile you get the hang of it quick.. At least she did..

Why did i pick the kawi?? buncha reasons.. Basically the best 250 on the market... disk brakes, redlines at 14k, so she can get used to ringing a bike out to get power for when she gets her r6.. ITs priced right.. The bikes shift smoother and easier then ANYTHIUNG i have ever rode.. I love this thing. ahaha. i cant wait to see how it goes..ive been trying to take it easy on break in...

We ALMOST got the new GS500F from suzuki.. it looks like a baby gsxr 1000. ahaha.. But it was 4999 plus poop and i didnt want to pay that much.. This one is smaller easier to operate.. Im sure she will out grow this in 3 or 4 months.. maybe i can get her on a 600 by this summer.> We will see on how much we ride.. I doubt it but who knows...

Coool good deal... I mean weight and height.. was wondering what her build was like in comparison to the motrocycle you have her on.. So what made her want to get a bike? You? or did she just bring it up on her own? she looked pretty happy sitting on it? and for her to have two bikes sitting in her livfing room she has to be into them..

My wife is pretty cool, but she would freak if I even mentioned parking my Busa in the living room. I would have to sneak it in the bedroom and hide it under my bed like all my other mistress's .. oh crap did I say that outloud? I hate when I do that..
biggrin.gif

good choice dude ( both rides lol)

i have a friend who wants to buy his wife an r1 or gsxr 1k

i asked why such a big bike he said well you know her she likes to go fast

(btw she has never riding a bike in her life)

what a fuc*en retard....

i tried to talk him into a 250 and doing the parking lot routine but he and his wife stuck their noses up in the air acting like shes too good for a 250,
only a 1000 and up will do

so i told him ok let me know what hospital she ends up at so i can visit and laugh and say i told you so
and dont call me to baby sit your kids while you go visit her you dumb ass
he didnt take it lighly
havent talked to him since

any way had to say that

any how good choice and good luck instructor Lyrikz

laugh.gif

you are a teacher now

Back