Update: Baltimore cop shoots former Marine

This should have removed him from the force...

"In 2005, Tshamba was driving under the influence of alcohol when he got into a confrontation with a group of young men in a sport utility vehicle who he said shouted racial epithets at him. Tshamba followed the car into a residential neighborhood, where the other driver turned his vehicle and rammed the officer. Tshamba chased the men into a wooded area, firing his weapon. A juvenile was hit in the foot."

Based on what I read in that report...he is a murderer.

Looks like this officer has been in trouble before....

Tragic for the family, and an already strained deprtment who has to suffer ths stigma from this idiots actions. Definitely not reflective of baltimores finest, and I know tons of them!
Posted via Mobile Device

This should have removed him from the force...

"In 2005, Tshamba was driving under the influence of alcohol when he got into a confrontation with a group of young men in a sport utility vehicle who he said shouted racial epithets at him. Tshamba followed the car into a residential neighborhood, where the other driver turned his vehicle and rammed the officer. Tshamba chased the men into a wooded area, firing his weapon. A juvenile was hit in the foot."

Based on what I read in that report...he is a murderer.

I think when you chase a kid into the woods firing a weapon while drunk in a neighborhood of all places, the red flags are pretty clear! It took other people not wanting to their jobs that keep this guy on the force doing his job incorrectly.

Terrible shame offer your service for this country and be gunned down when you get home :banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
Terrible shame offer your service for this country and be gunned down when you get home :banghead::banghead:

Over a stupid incident at a club, after he apologized, when most folks are just trying to have a good time.... I just hope the family gets some justice.

Back