Update, 530 miles in 8 days (bicycle)

Very Cool !!! I used to alot of road riding in the 80's but now its all mountain bikes for me .:beerchug:

Well Doyle tick that off your bucket list:bowdown: what's next:thumbsup: :beerchug:

Good question, lotta physical stuff in the meantime but the big one is package my bicycle and fly to Italy and ride the Pyrenese and Alps in 2 summers from now when I retire. Hit some Tour de France stages, sample good coffee, chocolate, just seems like a potentially fantastic journey!

OK, gotta pack up and get on the highway now. Doyle

Doyle, good going and glad you enjoyed it. The secret now is to keep it going and training the right way, then the only place those 20 year olds will smoke ya is in the final sprint. Ask me how I know. :laugh:

I found that cycling fixes everything, and by everyting I mean EVERYTHING.:whistle:

Last time I raced was 2001 in Italy, now it's just therapy when I need pains to go away. Right now I'm riding to heal torn ligaments in my left foot, but wish I could get my act together again, it's just time consuming.

By the way, Ben Spies does 100 mile cycling rides very often, it's part of his secret and part of what happened yesterday in the Netherlands.

Keep it up and remember you can never have too many of those racing bikes. :laugh:

002_edited-1.jpg

003_edited-1.jpg

002_edited-1.jpg

003_edited-1.jpg

Back