Unintentional wheel spin........whew

Love wheelies and spins:thumbsup: The coolest wheelie I ever did was (believe it or not) unintentional and something I saw on TV a few times in the street track races. I was coming out of a hard lean and I hit it to take off for the straight. I was still coming out of the lean and hit it harder than i thought but she came up and straightened for the stretch without a problem. I'd always thought it was cool on TV but it was PUCKER City:shocked: for me. I haven't done it since intentional or accidental. Usually do a burnout take off in the mornings when the tires are still cool.:thumbsup: The wife hates it.:whistle: "WE'RE NOT BUYING ANOTHER TIRE":laugh:

Love wheelies and spins:thumbsup: The coolest wheelie I ever did was (believe it or not) unintentional and something I saw on TV a few times in the street track races. I was coming out of a hard lean and I hit it to take off for the straight. I was still coming out of the lean and hit it harder than i thought but she came up and straightened for the stretch without a problem. I'd always thought it was cool on TV but it was PUCKER City:shocked: for me. I haven't done it since intentional or accidental. Usually do a burnout take off in the mornings when the tires are still cool.:thumbsup: The wife hates it.:whistle: "WE'RE NOT BUYING ANOTHER TIRE":laugh:

Cool story....:laugh:

Well i did an unintentional wheelie today trying to a pass a car downtown today and came down pretty hard and smashed my friends on the fuel tank!!! :rofl: you came out a little better then i did!!

:poke: now put on your gear and go try it with 3/4 throttle and then when the front end starts to just about touch back to the ground give it the remaining throttle and she will level right out and set down nicely...

:poke: now put on your gear and go try it with 3/4 throttle and then when the front end starts to just about touch back to the ground give it the remaining throttle and she will level right out and set down nicely...

I'm scared! :cry:

Back